Player of the Month is our youngest player, a real handy-woman who sews her own clothes and built her own house. She will hurt you on the track but heal you outside of it: #112 Dolores!! (But everyone calls her Ela. Whether she likes it or not.)
1. What appeals to you in derby?
Everything. The speed, the force, the contact and all the badassery goin on.
2. Your best derby-related memory?
There’s so many, I feel like all derby-related memories will be the best ones of my life.
But if I need to choose one it would probably be attending the open skate that got me to start Roller derby
3. Any words of wisdom?
If it requires pants, think twice before leaving home
4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The food my mom makes.
5. In case of fire, what would you save first?
Probably all my harry potter books! #always
6. I like chocolate, what’s sweet to you?
Chocolate, or fruits, I like sourish sweets, or just everything sweet, I can’t decide!
7. Video killed the radio star? I don’t think so! What’s playing on YOUR stereo?
The Swedish radio channel bandit rock has been playing lately.
8. How many referees does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None, I’d do it myself!
9. When did you start playing roller derby?
A year ago.
10. Does your player number have a meaning?
Well, someone snatched my player number from hockey, so I chose 112 because I’m a nurse.